- 285 grams Elmlea double cream
- 375 grams (1 sheet) ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 vanilla pod sliced open and seeds removed
- 200 grams strawberries hulled and sliced
- 200 grams raspberries
- 200 grams blueberries
- 1 tsp golden caster sugar
- 2 tbsps icing sugar
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and sprinkle on 1 tbsp caster sugar, then lay over the sheet of puff pastry.
- Sprinkle a little more sugar on top, then lay a second sheet of baking paper on top.
- Then lay a heavy baking tray on top with another weight (such as a pie dish) and bake for 25 minutes until golden.
- Remove pastry from oven and dust with icing sugar before cutting into 6 even triangles.
- Whip the Elmlea Double with vanilla seeds and remaining caster sugar.
- Lay down one rectangle of pastry and pipe small dots of cream with a small gap in between.
- Fill the gaps with the strawberries and raspberries, then repeat with another layer using the third triangle as the final lid.
- Finish with a final dusting of icing sugar.