ELMLEA BERRY MILLE-FEUILLE
- 285 grams Elmlea double cream
- 375 grams (1 sheet) ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 vanilla pod sliced open and seeds removed
- 200 grams strawberries hulled and sliced
- 200 grams raspberries
- 200 grams blueberries
- 1 tsp golden caster sugar
- 2 tbsps icing sugar
|Energy (kcal)||3398 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||14225 kJ|
|Protein (g)||38.2 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||262.5 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||236.1 g|
|Sugar (g)||59.9 g|
|Fibre (g)||26.4 g|
|Fat (g)||250.8 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||101.9 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||135.2 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||111.7 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||23.5 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||390 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||1048 mg|
|Salt (g)||2.60 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||4382 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||181.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||312 mg|
|Iron (mg)||12.32 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||1167 mg|
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and sprinkle on 1 tbsp caster sugar, then lay over the sheet of puff pastry.
- Sprinkle a little more sugar on top, then lay a second sheet of baking paper on top.
- Then lay a heavy baking tray on top with another weight (such as a pie dish) and bake for 25 minutes until golden.
- Remove pastry from oven and dust with icing sugar before cutting into 6 even triangles.
- Whip the Elmlea Double with vanilla seeds and remaining caster sugar.
- Lay down one rectangle of pastry and pipe small dots of cream with a small gap in between.
- Fill the gaps with the strawberries and raspberries, then repeat with another layer using the third triangle as the final lid.
- Finish with a final dusting of icing sugar.