JUDY MURRAY’S NO BAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
“The classic combination of strawberries and cream brings a smile to my face, stirring up happy memories with my boys. But there’s always room to be more creative in the kitchen as well as on the court and that’s where my no-bake cheesecake comes in. With its creamy taste and velvety texture, it’s a born winner, just like us Murrays.”
- Cooking time
- Prep time
- ServingsNot available
- 250 grams digestive biscuits
- 100 grams Flora buttery spread melted and cooled
- 400 ml Elmlea double cream
- 600 grams cream cheese
- 150 grams icing sugar plus extra to dust
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 200 grams strawberries tops removed and finely chopped plus extra to decorate
|Energy (kcal)||5811 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||24342 kJ|
|Protein (g)||61.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||383.5 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||374.3 g|
|Sugar (g)||215.6 g|
|Fibre (g)||9.3 g|
|Fat (g)||464.6 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||242.5 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||154.7 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||113.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||40.8 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||1311 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||3585 mg|
|Salt (g)||8.96 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||17538 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||113.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||901 mg|
|Iron (mg)||3.26 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||1449 mg|
- Grease and line a 20cm loose bottom spring-form tin with parchment.
- Blend the biscuits in a food processor or bash with rolling pin until they resemble a fine crumb.
- Mix in the Flora Original and tip into the tin, pressing down evenly. Chill in the freezer for 10mins to set.
- Whisk together the Elmlea Double, cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla bean paste until stiff and a spoon stands up vertically in the mix.
- Fold through the chopped strawberries and pour on top of the biscuit base. Smooth the top with the back of a spoon and cover and chill in the fridge for 2hrs or until set.
- Remove from the tin and decorate with strawberries. Dust lightly with icing sugar to serve.