MUSHROOMS ON TOAST
- ServingsNot available
- 75 ml Elmlea single cream light
- 2 slices of toasted sourdough bread
- 200 grams chestnut mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- knob of Bertolli
- a handful of fresh parsley
- lemon juice
|Energy (kcal)||432 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||1806 kJ|
|Protein (g)||17.3 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||58.5 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||54.8 g|
|Sugar (g)||7.7 g|
|Fibre (g)||3.7 g|
|Fat (g)||16.2 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||9.6 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||1.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.3 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.7 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||41 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||455 mg|
|Salt (g)||1.13 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||869 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||21.7 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||96 mg|
|Iron (mg)||4.58 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||1067 mg|
- Heat large knob of Bertolli with a tbsp of oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- When bubbles appear, add mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes until golden.
- Lower the heat and add garlic and thyme, salt and pepper and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and add Elmlea Single and parsley.
- Stir everything together and then finally add a squeeze of lemon.
- Spoon on to buttered toast and enjoy immediately.