- 75 ml Elmlea single cream light
- 2 slices of toasted sourdough bread
- 200 grams chestnut mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- knob of Bertolli
- a handful of fresh parsley
- lemon juice
- Heat large knob of Bertolli with a tbsp of oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- When bubbles appear, add mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes until golden.
- Lower the heat and add garlic and thyme, salt and pepper and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and add Elmlea Single and parsley.
- Stir everything together and then finally add a squeeze of lemon.
- Spoon on to buttered toast and enjoy immediately.