- 100 ml Elmlea single cream
- 100 grams spinach
- 200 grams frozen peas
- handful of pine nut
- large handful of fresh basil
- 50 grams grated Parmesan
- 1 clove of garlic
- juice of half a lemon
- 450 grams tagliatelle
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Bring a large pot of water with a large pinch of salt to boil.
- Pour in peas and boil for 1 minute, then scoop out and run under cold water.
- Now, add pasta to the same boiling water and cook for 7-9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, add garlic, spinach, lemon juice, basil, half of the cooled peas, pine nuts, parmesan and Elmlea Single, and blitz until smooth and bright green.
- Drain pasta, reserving about 2 tbsp of water, then add the creamy green pesto and the rest of the peas.
- Stir until everything is covered.
- Serve with extra basil and Parmesan.