- 300 ml Elmlea double cream
- 200 grams dark chocolate (over 60%) broken into small pieces
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
|Energy (kcal)||2233 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||9339 kJ|
|Protein (g)||16.3 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||153.5 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||139.1 g|
|Sugar (g)||117.8 g|
|Fibre (g)||14.4 g|
|Fat (g)||175.4 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||107.1 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||57.9 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||51.6 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||6.3 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.2 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||425 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||160 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.40 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||4508 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||1.8 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||309 mg|
|Iron (mg)||16.36 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||1362 mg|
- Place Elmlea Double in a small saucepan, then heat the Elmlea Double and sugar until it’s boiling.
- Remove and pour over the chocolate.
- Stir until the chocolate texture becomes smooth and homogenous.
- Leave to cool until it thickens up slightly but is still pourable.
- Pour over chocolate cake for dramatic effect.