Elmlea ‘Emily’s Easy Easter’ Recipes
- Prep time35 minutes
- Servings6 portions
- 600 g Maris Piper potatoes peeled and chopped
- 25 g butter
- 300 ml Elmlea Double
- 1 fish or vegetable stock cube
- 250 g fresh white fish cut into chunks
- 250 g fresh salmon cut into chunks
- 100 g baby prawns
- 2 hard boiled eggs roughly chopped
- 30 g cheddar cheese
- 75 g frozen peas
- 75 g frozen sweetcorn
- 10 g parsley
|Energy (kcal)||199 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||831 kJ|
|Protein (g)||14.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||16.4 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||13.7 g|
|Sugar (g)||2.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||2.7 g|
|Fat (g)||8.7 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||4.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||3.4 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||2.5 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.8 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.1 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||88 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||108 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.27 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||700 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||12.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||59 mg|
|Iron (mg)||1.10 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||537 mg|
- Pre-heat your oven to 200*c / gas 6.
- Cook the potatoes in salted boiling water until tender.
- Mash the potatoes with the butter, until lump free. Pour in 80ml of Elmlea, season with a little salt and mix thoroughly. Pop a lid on until ready to use.
- Take an oven-proof dish and place the fish into the dish. Scatter over the prawns, frozen peas, sweetcorn and egg.
- In a saucepan warm the remaining Elmlea with the stock cube and stir until the stock cube has dissolved. Pour over the fish.
- Spoon over the mashed potato, and using a fork spread the mash to cover all the fish.
- Sprinkle over the Cheddar cheese and chopped parsley and bake for 25 minutes until the top is golden.